- Your IP Address – to collect information about listening statistics;
- READ_PHONE_STATE – to turn an application’s sound off when a call comes in;
- WAKE_LOCK – to keep the phone from sleeping or screen from dimming when the application is running;
- INTERNET – to allow the application access the internet to play the radio station, display news, podcasts and browse through sites and social media;
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – to allow the application access information about networks;
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you install and launch the application.How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- allow the broadcaster generate listening statistics;
- allow the user use all the features included in the application.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process loading of pages browsed via the application faster.
We may include links to social media and other sites in the application.How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
Business Center, Dubai World Central, P.O. Box 390667
United Arab Emirates
Last Edited on 2018-06-07